I came across an excellent .pdf this week by Clate Mask, CEO of InfusionSoftÂ thatÂ provides excellent insight into how to generate more revenue for your businessÂ through proper follow up with prospective clients.
What Clate explains is that most businesses leave a ton of revenue on the table byÂ only focusing on hot leads instead of also investing in proper follow up with warmÂ leads or that portion of people who, while interested in your products and services,Â are not quite ready to buy.
The full white paper is about 15 pages and can be found on InfusionSoft’s website here.
I highly, highly recommend you read the white paper for the following reasons:
a) The content is bang on and provides exact steps, you can follow to generateÂ more business with less time and effort than you might otherwise have thoughtÂ possible.
b) The report itself is an excellent example of a free piece of content that has beenÂ written to give away to prospects. You could use this piece as a model for your ownÂ business. Of course you would have to change the topic and focus. The point is itâ€™sÂ an excellent marketing piece and should be copied in a way appropriate for yourÂ target customers.
c) You will learn a thing or two and you will be entertained!
Hereâ€™s what you can expect to learn:
- How to send the right message, to the right market, at the right time.
- Three categories your leads should be separated into.
- The power of timing in marketing and sales
- How to transform your sales strategy from outbound hunting to inbound harvesting.
- Why you must have a living breathing customer database and how to build one.
- Why you need to use education, repetition, and variety in your marketing campaigns.
- How to use the secret of personality, genuineness, and entertainment to build your business