Please note: as of 2010 I no longer provide SEO services. What I can help you with is preparing to have your site optimized by showing you the keywords that will result in traffic, leads and sales for your company. If you optimize without knowing what keywords will actually result in sales, you’re wasting time and money. I can help you avoid that costly mistake. Contact me to learn more.
Do you need more traffic, leads, and sales?
Search engine optimization is a key component to establishing a successful lead and sales generating web presence.
A well optimized site will:
- Receive more natural, unpaid traffic from the search engines
- Convert a higher percentage of traffic into leads and/or sales
- Create a competitive advantage for your business
- Enable people to find your company with less effort
- Build credibility in the eyes of your prospective customers
- And more..
Having a website without taking steps to insure that it ranks well in the search engines is like setting up a storefront in the middle of the desert. If no one knows about your website, how can it have a positive impact on your business?
It’s estimated that there are over 200 potential factors the major search engines will use when determining how to rank a website. In some cases, by addressing the top 10-15 known factors a site will often increase in value tremendously in terms of its traffic and sales generation potential.