- Market to your in-house email list of current leads and past customers
- Run a Search Engine Optimization campaign (SEO) in concert with a Pay-Per-Click marketing campaign
- Get publicity from online portals and blogs relevant to your industry. A write up or mention that includes a link to your site is key
- Market to a partner’s list or through their website to their in-house list of clients and prospects. If they’ve been in business longer and have a robust list, so much the better.
- Build a site that is packed full of relevant content to your prospective client and current clients.
#6: Market your business on facebook. For starters, sign up at www.facebook.com. After creating your profile, click on the home page link at the top of the page then scroll to the bottom and look at the business and advertising sections.
Facebook will continue to grow in its importance to businesses. As an example, did you know that for every person you meet in BC they have a 50% chance of being on facebook? In a future article I will go into the details of why this is important and will cover topics such as Facebook’s ad targeting system. In the mean time – go sign up!